WHAT ARE POWER-GRIPS?
Simple & easy to fit, these hardwearing, reusable clips instantly create a strong securing point or eyelet on any type of tarpaulin, canvas & synthetic material wherever you want in seconds – no tools required, no damage to the material.
- Simple, fast and effective
- The heavier the load the tighter the grip
- Can be used over and over again
- Can easily be repositioned in seconds
- Made from reinforced nylon - lightweight, compact, strong and durable
- Grips any hemmed or non-hemmed fabric up to 5mm thick firmly and instantly
- Tested to support over 100kg
- Quick release mechanism
THE MANY USES FOR POWER-GRIPS...
YACHTSMEN AND SAILORS - handy to keep on board...
- Reinforce/repair awnings
- Temporary repairs to ripped clews, tacks etc.
- Replace broken eyelets
- Make temporary/permanent cockpit covers
- Customise winter covers/tarps
- Construct spray dodgers and lee cloths
- An essential grab-bag item
- Lee cloths and awnings etc. can be folded completely flat without bulky eyes
CAMPERS - groundsheets, tarpaulins, covers
- Secure matting and ground sheets
- Extra guy points
- Replace broken eyelets
- Add internal hanging points
- Customise bivi and tarp covers
- Reinforce awnings
- Make emergency shelters
MARKET TRADERS - ideal for holding down tarpaulin covers
- Moveable, reusable instant eyelet
- Reinforce sidewalls, awnings, and stallcovers
- Create rain covers and shelters
- Create customisable canopies
- Tidy up and secure table covers
- Great for hanging displays
- Simply replace broken eyelets
- Create strong securing point for any material - up to 5mm thick
SMALL HOLDINGS - ensure your crops remain rooted!
- Create and customise crop covers
- Create customisable pig archs
- Customise, repair, and secure livestock housing
- Create, repair and secure polytunnels
- Customise and secure flysheets
- Create strong securing point on any type of material
- Simply replace any eyelet
- Tested to a capacity of 100kg
Camping - Quickly rig a canopy from any tarpaulin, or add extra guy lines where needed
Boating - Replace broken or torn eyelets, or rig a customized cover
Banners - Hang banners without eyelets or hems in minutes
Building - Skip covers, securing scaffolding tarps
Small Holdings - UV stabilized clingons can be used outdoors for netting or polytunnels
Market Traders - Reinforce sidewalls, awnings, and stall covers
Yachtsmen - keep some handy on board
When Ordering Please state how many you require.
Large Clingons in black and white at £1.25 each
Weight: 20.0 gram
Material specification: Produced in Sweden from glass fibre reinforced nylon 6.
Clingon in white contains UV stabilizers, black Clingons protected by pigment additive causing UV blocking.
Temperature range: -30°C to 100°C
melting temperature at 220°C
Median loading capacity*: 100 kilograms
Max. fabric thickness: 6 mm
Please add £2.50 for postage regardless of how many purchased.
Please Note: All prices include VAT